About the business:
1. The Stationery firm is registered in April 2012 and running successfully since then. The business concept is to procure stationery and related products locally, with partial imports from Thailand and Supply to corporate clients. Currently we are catering to only Dubai location. Our client base is 600+ and currently active are 250. There is lot of room to improvise and it purely depends on the investment and expansion plans.
2. Operating in a warehouse set up and we don’t have retail outlet. This curbs our cost, thereby giving price advantage for our clients. Nonetheless the launch of a branch retail outlet in a similar hub will augment sales figures.
3. Legal Structure: Limited Liability Company (LLC)
4. Location: Conveniently located in a prime area in Al Quoz, which is one of the business hubs in Dubai. The locality houses a bulk of our vendors, easing out procurement process as well as clients enabling prompt service delivery.
5. Services Offered: Stationery & office Consumables – Printer Consumables – Self Inking Stamps – Printing (Office Stationary viz. Cards, Letterheads, Receipt Books, Calendars etc) – Gifts & Compliments – Other Items within the scope of licensed activities
6. Google business presence – Google reviews, listed products, regular posts, etc.
7. Ecommerce website under process. Payment gateways already in use, shipping third-party already in service. Currently the website is in the stage of product listing.
8. Social media presence – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, twitter etc.
9. Market place presence – listed products in Amazon.ae, Supplyvan, Wemena, etc
10. Experienced staffs 3 – Sr. Admin Incharge: managing the entire business, Office admin and sales: Responsible for tele-calling, quotation and order preparation, Driver: Responsible for purchasing and delivery.
11. Tally Software installed
Reason for Sale:
Owners are British Indians settled back in UK for personal reasons. Looking for a buyer who has the passion to do business.
Business value includes:
1. Trade License validity – 04/03/2022
2. Office Rent validity – 14/03/2022
3. Employee visa validity for 3 – 03/11/2021, 17/01/2022, and 22/07/2022
4. Establishment Card validity – 14/06/2022
5. Estimated stock Value – AED: 50k-60k. Final valuation will be done end of the year.
6. Vehicle H1 delivery van, Mulkiya 10/02/2022 and Comprehensive insurance 13/03/2022
7. Office and warehouse setup, furniture and fixtures, etc.
8. Logo-Catalogue-Brochure-Business cards (conceptualized)
NO HIDDEN COST
Mention Business Finder and ad title when calling
Do you have a Business for sale ?we have thousands of interested investors looking to buy businesses , List your Business for sale on Businessfinder.me
Sale Business on www.businessfinder.me
Download Android app to enjoy ad free experience APP DOWNLOAD