• Profitable Manufacturing Company for Sale

Profitable Manufacturing Company for Sale

Nad Al Hamar‪,‪ Dubai

4,950,000AED

License validity : 0
How can the future owner improve this business? : .......
Description : .........

Description

If you are looking for a profitable cash generating business that is debt free and love to run company and team, then read further.

-Situated in 16,000 sq ft of land in one of the largest industrial areas in Dubai.

-The company are leaders in manufacturing steel equipment in niche industries

-Experienced management team present with good culture and low turn over

– Year to year growth of profits

– Good cash flow as – 95 percent is payment before delivery and remaining 5% negotiated to government or corporate companies.

– Registered in government – DP world, RTA and Municipality sector.

– Strong incoming leads and lead generation system.

– Owner is moving to new country.

– Training by owner available.

– Sales revenue is Dhs 2,750,800‬ and EBIDTA is 1,200000 dhs

Sell your Business on Business Finder

Mention Business Finder and ad title  when calling 

Sell your Business on | www.businessfinder.me

Download Android app  APP DOWNLOAD

Download IOS app APP Download

Location

Nad Al Hamar‪,‪ Dubai
Safety tips for deal
  1. Always meet face to face to finalize the deal.
  2. Transfer of Business requires to check all legal Documentation.
  3. Beware of unrealistic offers.
  4. Please report any suspecious activities.
  5. Contact us for any suggestion or feedback
Top