This business is a good for someone looking to start their own manufacturing business on good platform and experience.
The company is more than 20 years old manufacturing equipment for the freight and logistics market.
The Freight and Logistics Market in UAE is valued at USD 19.65 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 31.41 billion in 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.41% through the forecast period.
-The UAE freight and logistics market has been growing steadily, mainly driven by the consistent and fast growth of e-commerce across the region and rising international trade.
-Deep technical knowledge is not required and there is training provided by the team so the transition can be smooth and easy. There is present management team taking care of the business.
-The business has been running and profitable every quarter for the past seven years.
-The business has no bank or vehicle loans and most payables have been paid on time.
-Multiple clients with no one client forming more than 10 percent of the revenue.
– Located in 17000 sqft facility in mainland Dubai industrial area has around 14 employees and manufactures specialized steel equipment’s for logistics, security, and other sectors.
– Manufactures many branded products which have been growing every year.
– Worked for many multiple government and corporate projects with many repeat customers.
– This year clients include the government sector US Army, Meeras, DEWA, and private sector like Noon, Amazon, Agility logistics, Saint Gobain etc.
– The company generates 120 to 150 inquiries a month, most of which (15 to 25 percent) close in sales.
– Due to its history and track record of completing projects the company has a reputation and repeat customers.
– Well trained management team with low employee turnover.
– The company is ISO 9001-2008 certified.
-Owner is selling because of relocation to a new country.
-Revenues are 2.2 million dirhams and profit is 1.01 million dirhams. Audited statements for 4 years available.
– Detailed financials and Inves
tment Memorandum would be provided once the Non-disclosure agreement is signed
– Please make an offer after looking at the financials.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.